Since the company was founded in 1957 by Dipl.-Kaufmann Walter Küper in Bochum, the name Küper has been a byword for the development and manufacture of high quality wear parts. With the manufacture of first stamped rubber screening panels, we established our own special range of products, which has been developed and extended always in parallel with the media to be handled. Today we supply customised screening panels moulded to shape and vulcanised in rubber or polyurethane, which find use all over the world in e.g. gravel pits, quarries, steel works and the recycling industry.
In 1967 we branched out into a second product segment with the manufacture of combination snowplow blades, which have had a considerable influence on snowplwing technology and taken Küper into the market leading position in this field. The high quality of our product owes much to the use of the best materials, technical know-how and innovative further development and optimisation.
A second generation of the family, Dipl.-Ing. Roland Küper, joined the company in 1991, which successfully operates from two facilities in Bochum and has many business partners in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.